The Regular Bouncer was designed for your average home brewer.
- Works great on typical five gallon batches of most beers.
- Attaches directly to your standard auto-siphon tubing with 3/8″ hose barbs
- Gravity-fed. No pumps or pressure needed
The Mac Daddy Bouncer was designed for the more serious home brewer.
- Works great on batcher bigger than five gallons
- Handles more trub with its larger screen area – more hops, more yeast, more proteins, etc.
- Flows faster
- Fits your equipment. 1/2″ female machine threads with included 3/8″ and 1/2″ hose barbs means it will fit all standard equipment: hoses and quick connect adapters
|Regular Bouncer||Mac Daddy Bouncer|
|Use||most 5 gal batches||big batches with heavy hops|
|connectors||3/8″ hose barb||1/2″ female pipe thread
w/ 1/2″ and 3/8″ hose barb adapters
|filter area||7.71 square inches||17.33 square inches|
|flow rate||about 1 gallon per minute||about 2.5 gallons per minute|